4 - 6
How to cook Irish Baked Cod with Prawns
- 1 pound cod, cut into strips
- 1/3 pound shrimps (prawns)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces cheese, grated
- Handful parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- Melt the butter, add the flour and stir well, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the milk and bring slowly to the boil while stirring.
- Switch off the heat, add the cheese and parsley, nutmeg, and pepper and salt to taste.
- Put the cod in an oven proof dish, add the shrimps (prawns) and the mushrooms.
- Pour the cheese sauce on top and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
The Irish Baked Cod with Prawns recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Irish Baked Cod with Prawns serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Irish Baked Cod with Prawns recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked