4 - 6
How to cook Irish Easy Kedgeree
- 1 pound (454 g) cooked haddock or salmon fillets, cubed
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 ounce butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup long grain rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fry the onion for 5 minutes in the butter.
- Put the onion and all other ingredients carefully together and put this mixture in a greased oven dish.
- Bake the kedgeree 15 minutes at 375°F (180°C).
The Irish Easy Kedgeree recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
(khichri) - a British variation of an Indian dish with rice, smoked fish, hard cooked eggs, and bechamel sauce flavored with curry. Finnan Haddie is most often used, but smoked sturgeon or salmon are excellent substitutes.
This recipe for Irish Easy Kedgeree serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Irish Easy Kedgeree recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked