How to cook Italian Baked Orange Roughy with Mushrooms
- 4 orange roughy fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine lemon-pepper and salt sprinkle over both sides of fillets.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Combine the mushrooms, onions, tomato and green pepper spoon over fillets.
- Combine butter and orange juice pour over fish and vegetables.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Italian Baked Orange Roughy with Mushrooms over hot rice and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The Italian Baked Orange Roughy with Mushrooms is easy recipe, can be ready in 30 minutes.
Don't be afraid to substitute tilapia
, or any other white fish for orange roughy
This recipe for Italian Baked Orange Roughy with Mushrooms serves/makes: 4
The Italian Baked Orange Roughy with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked