How to cook Italian Baked Sole with Rosemary
- 1 1/2 pounds sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh-chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh whole rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the sole in a baking dish so that the fish fit snugly.
- Prepare a mixture of the olive oil, lemon juice, wine, parsley, and rosemary.
- Mix the above ingredients, and pour over the fish.
- Add salt and pepper, and bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 20 minutes, or until this fish barely begins to flake.
The Italian Baked Sole with Rosemary recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Italian Baked Sole with Rosemary serves/makes: 6
The Italian Baked Sole with Rosemary recipe is adopted from The Frugal Gourmet by Jeff Smith 1999.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked