How to cook Italian Baked Stuffed Clams
- 24 cherrystone clams
- Salt and pepper
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Scrub and open clams, leaving clam on one half shell.
- Chop garlic, parsley, scallions and oregano together. Add bread crumbs mixed with grated cheese, butter, and salt and pepper, to taste. Blend until smooth.
- Spread equal amounts of mixture over each clam. Arrange crumpled aluminum foil in baking dish and place clams in pockets. Pour a little lemon juice over each. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake in 475°F oven for 10 minutes.
The Italian Baked Stuffed Clams recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Italian Baked Stuffed Clams serves/makes: 4
The Italian Baked Stuffed Clams recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Baked