2 - 3
How to cook Italian Cheesy Baked Orange Roughy
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Coat a medium baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
- Brush both sides of orange roughy fillets with butter, and dredge in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange orange roughy fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Italian Cheesy Baked Orange Roughy is easy recipe, can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Italian Cheesy Baked Orange Roughy serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Italian Cheesy Baked Orange Roughy recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by MSB - 12.15.08
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked