4 (or more)
How to cook Italian Easy Baked Bluefish with Spaghetti Sauce
- 4 (or more) bluefish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup Spaghetti Sauce per fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder per fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG per fillet (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse each fillet and remove any remaining bones.
- Mix seasonings in a bowl.
- Then put each fillet skin side down in a baking dish, sprinkle with the seasoning mix and cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake into a preheated 350°F oven for 20 to 35 minutes depending on how many fillets you are using.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Italian Easy Baked Bluefish with Spaghetti Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Italian Easy Baked Bluefish with Spaghetti Sauce serves/makes: 4 (or more)
The Italian Easy Baked Bluefish with Spaghetti Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked