How to cook Italian Easy Clams Casino
- 1 dozen cherrystone clams, on half shell
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Open clams and chop. Reserve juice.
- Saute with garlic and oil. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour in wine and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add clam juice and cook 2 minutes longer. Put mixture in half shells.
- Place in pan and bake for 10 minutes.
This recipe for Italian Easy Clams Casino serves/makes: 3
The Italian Easy Clams Casino recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Appetizer