How to cook Italian Easy Pasta with Canned Carp
- 1 (14 ounces) can of flaked carp
- 1 small onion finely minced
- 8 ounces pasta
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package prepared white sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions drain and keep warm.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
- Use bacon fat to sauté onion, garlic, sugar and oregano. Drain off fat.
- Prepare white sauce. Mix Sauce, Parmesan cheese, garlic, sugar and onion, Crumble up bacon and add to mix. Stir in canned Carp and heavy cream heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
The Italian Easy Pasta with Canned Carp is a very affordable dish. Simple, easy, and delicious.
This recipe for Italian Easy Pasta with Canned Carp serves/makes: 4
The Italian Easy Pasta with Canned Carp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Pasta