4 servings (1 cup per serving)
How to cook Italian Garlic Shrimp with Pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups hot cooked pasta of choice
- In a large skillet, brown the garlic in oil; add wine, cloves and bay leaves.
- Cook slowly until the wine reduces to 2/3 of the original volume.
- Add the shrimp, mustard, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to the garlic-wine mixture.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, just until the shrimp are tender.
- Sprinkle parsley over the top. Fork pasta onto 4 individual plates.
- Transfer the shrimp onto the pasta and pour the remaining garlic-wine mixture over the shrimp.
The Italian Garlic Shrimp with Pasta recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Italian Garlic Shrimp with Pasta serves/makes: 4 servings (1 cup per serving)
The Italian Garlic Shrimp with Pasta recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta