How to cook Italian Littleneck Clams Casino
- 14 littleneck clams in the shell
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 3 strips bacon, quartered
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch white pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Open clams and save 12 shells.
- Soften butter and whip with yolk until creamy. Add parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mixing well.
- Place one clam onto each shell. Spoon teaspoon of butter mixture on top of each clam and top with bacon strip.
- Put clams in baking dish and bake until bacon is crispy. Serve the Italian Littleneck Clams Casino at once.
This recipe for Italian Littleneck Clams Casino serves/makes: 2
The Italian Littleneck Clams Casino recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Appetizer