4 - 6
How to cook Italian Salmon and Shrimp Spaghetti
- 1/4 pound shrimps
- 1/2 pound salmon, cooked or canned
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 pound tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 lemon
- Chili powder
- Press the juice from the lemon and grate the peel.
- Fry the salmon for a few minutes in some olive oil, add the tomatoes and fry 5 minutes more.
- Add the cream, lemon juice and rind and chili powder.
- Add some fresh milled black pepper.
- Add the shrimps.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente* and serve with the sauce.
- Decorate with fresh dill.
The Italian Salmon and Shrimp Spaghetti recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
refers to the desired texture of cooked pasta in Italian cooking. It literally means "to the tooth". When the pasta is cooked al dente, there should be a slight resistance in the center when the pasta is chewed.
This recipe for Italian Salmon and Shrimp Spaghetti serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Italian Salmon and Shrimp Spaghetti recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pasta