How to cook Italian Sauteed Scallops
- 12 scallops
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Small bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fine fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- Scant 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Scrub the outside of the scallop shells under cold running water then heat in a large saucepan or skillet with a little of the oil, the parsley, and the minced clove of garlic.
- When the shells have opened, remove the scallops and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Peel the garlic and saute with the rest of the parsley in the remaining oil and butter in a small saucepan; add the scallops, and when they are lightly browned all over, moisten with the wine and lemon juice.
- Serve very hot, on the half shell.
The Italian Sauteed Scallops recipe very easy to prepare and so good! The Italian name for the Sauteed Scallops dish is Cape Sante
This recipe for Italian Sauteed Scallops serves/makes: 4
The Italian Sauteed Scallops recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed