4 - 6
How to cook Italian Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, cut
- 1 pound fresh pasta or ready made
- 5 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Fry the onions and the garlic for 5 minutes; add the mushrooms and fry 5 minutes more.
- Add the cream and wine and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the salmon.
- In the mean time, cook the pasta al dente* for a few minutes .
- Drain the pasta, put in a bowl with the sauce on top.
The Italian Smoked Salmon Pasta recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
refers to the desired texture of cooked pasta in Italian cooking. It literally means "to the tooth". When the pasta is cooked al dente, there should be a slight resistance in the center when the pasta is chewed.
This recipe for Italian Smoked Salmon Pasta serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Italian Smoked Salmon Pasta recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Pasta