How to cook Italian Sole Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) fresh or frozen sole fillets
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) basil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan or Old Cheddar cheese
- Arrange sole fillets into a generously buttered 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30-cm) microwave-safe dish.
- Mix together sour cream, chopped green onions, salt, pepper, basil and grated Parmesan or Old Cheddar cheese.
- Evenly sprinkle mixture over sole fillets sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap.
- Microwave frozen sole fillets for 12 to 14 minutes on 'MEDIUM', fresh sole fillets for 6 minutes.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes, before serving.
Microwave oven: 700 watts
This recipe for Italian Sole Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Italian Sole Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Microwave