4 - 6
How to cook Italian Spaghetti with Sardines
- 2 cans sardines
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of basil, chopped
- Fry the garlic and the chilies 3 minutes in olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and fry 2 minutes more.
- Add the capers and the sardines and heat well.
- In the mean time, cook the spaghetti al dente*.
- Put the pasta on plates, spoon the sardine mixture on top and sprinkle with basil leaves.
The Italian Spaghetti with Sardines recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
refers to the desired texture of cooked pasta in Italian cooking. It literally means "to the tooth". When the pasta is cooked al dente, there should be a slight resistance in the center when the pasta is chewed.
This recipe for Italian Spaghetti with Sardines serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Italian Spaghetti with Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Pasta