How to cook Italian Tuna Steak with Pears
- 2 tuna steaks, (about 1/2 pound each)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey (if pears are too sweet - skip it)
- 2 pears
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix orange juice, 1/2 cup of wine and olive oil.
- Place the tuna steaks in the resulting mixture and marinate for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove the fish from the marinade and put on a baking dish and cover tightly with foil.(you can wrap in foil without the dish).
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove foil, season the baked fish with salt and pepper.
- At this time, slice the pears into rings and simmer in mixture of the remaining wine and honey, for 5-7 minutes.
- Top the baked tuna with pears and serve immediately.
The Italian Tuna Steak with Pears
dish easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Italian Tuna Steak with Pears serves/makes: 2 servings
The Italian Tuna Steak with Pears recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Baked