How to cook Italian Whole Baby Flounder
- 3 whole small flounder, about 6 to 7 ounces each (Flounder should be gutted and scaled with head and tail left on.)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Season flounder with salt and pepper.
- Dip fish into flour and then into egg.
- Fry flounder in olive oil on both sides until half done.
- Add lemon, garlic and wine.
- Let simmer until fish flakes with fork.
- Garnish the Italian Whole Baby Flounder with lemon wedges and parsley.
The Italian Whole Baby Flounder recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Italian Whole Baby Flounder serves/makes: 3
The Italian Whole Baby Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered