How to cook Japanese Easy Sauteed Flounder
- 4 flounder or sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- Oil for frying
- Mix together, salt, pepper and sesame oil. Heat the salt mixture in a small skillet until the salt is dry. Cool and set aside.
- Mix together flour, spice powder and a bit of salt.
- Roll the flounder in flour and shake to remove excess.
- Saute in oil until well browned on both sides or deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with the salt-pepper mixture on the side for sprinkling on the sauteed .
The Japanese Easy Sauteed Flounder is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Japanese Easy Sauteed Flounder serves/makes: 4
The Japanese Easy Sauteed Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed