How to cook Japanese Fried Rice Noodles with Dried Shrimp
- 1 ounce dried shrimp, soaked
- 1 package rice noodles, soaked
- 2 ounces ham, chopped
- 2 ounces bamboo shoots, chopped
- 4 Chinese mushrooms, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium leek, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons stock
- 5 tablespoons peanut oil
- Stir fry ham, shoots, celery, and leeks in hot oil.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add salt and stock, cook 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and fry 5 minutes.
The Japanese Fried Rice Noodles with Dried Shrimp dish is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Japanese Fried Rice Noodles with Dried Shrimp serves/makes: 4
The Japanese Fried Rice Noodles with Dried Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta