How to cook Japanese Grey Sole with Fresh Soybeans
- 4 grey sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 pounds frozen fresh soybeans
- 2 tablespoons Japanese dark soy sauce
- 6 large shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- Saute the sole fillets in oil until done.
- Steam soybeans for 5 minutes. In a small saucepan, heat soy sauce with a little water.
- Add mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Place soybeans in large bowl, pour mushroom sauce over, add chives and carrot. Toss well.
- Serve as side for the sauteed sole.
The Japanese Grey Sole with Fresh Soybeans is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Japanese Grey Sole with Fresh Soybeans serves/makes: 4
The Japanese Grey Sole with Fresh Soybeans recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed