5 appetizer servings
How to cook Kabibi na may Bawang (Garlic Scallops)
- 5 sea scallops
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 calamansi or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted garlic (for garnishing)
- Spring onion (for garnishing)
- Open the shells and remove the meat, wash well. Wash the empty shells properly and boil with water and allow to dry.
- Heat the butter then saute the garlic, add the scallop meat and stir, squeeze the lime then add salt and pepper to taste then stir until cooked.
- Arrange the empty half shells and put back the cooked scallop meat and garnish with spring onion and toasted garlic.
- Serve the Kabibi na may Bawang (Garlic Scallops) hot as an appetizer.
The Kabibi na may Bawang (Garlic Scallops)
recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Kabibi na may Bawang (Garlic Scallops) serves/makes: 5 appetizer servings
The Kabibi na may Bawang (Garlic Scallops) recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Appetizer