2 - 3 servings
How to cook Kinamatisang Pusit (Squid in Tomato Sauce)
- 1 large squid (pusit), cut into bite-size pieces or 1 pound small squids
- 1 medium or large red bell pepper, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc. medium red onions, sliced
- 3 thumbs ginger, sliced
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 pack Ginisa Mix
- 4-5 medium bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute in order, garlic, onions, ginger and red bell pepper.
- Add squid and continue to saute for 2-3 minutes. Add bay leaves.
- Pour contents of Ginisa Mx and mix well. Continue to cook for a minute.
- Add diced tomato and tomato sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Kinamatisang Pusit (Squid in Tomato Sauce) with steamed rice.
The Kinamatisang Pusit (Squid in Tomato Sauce) recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Kinamatisang Pusit (Squid in Tomato Sauce) serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Kinamatisang Pusit (Squid in Tomato Sauce) recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed