How to cook King Prawn and Crab Spaghetti
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 8 large king prawns, cleaned
- 6 crab legs, cleaned
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 red chili, chopped
- Handful of rocket (arugula), chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomato paste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 glass white wine
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according the instructions on the back of the pack.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and pour in a few good gulgs of olive oil.
- Add in your chili and garlic and when the garlic begins to brown, add in the prawns and crab legs and saute for 1 minute.
- Then pour in the white wine and tomato paste, stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
- When the spaghetti is ready, drain in a colander, toss in some salt and olive oil and add the spaghetti to a frying pan, mixing with the seafood sauce.
- Add the lemon juice, the chopped rocket (save a little for garnish) and heat for a further 1 minute.
- Garnish with a little rocket and serve the King Prawn and Crab Spaghetti hot.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
The King Prawn and Crab Spaghetti recipe easy to cook and so good!
This beautiful seafood dish is light, fresh and a perfect summer staple. The seafood used can also be switched around depending on your favorites.
This recipe for King Prawn and Crab Spaghetti serves/makes: 2 servings
The King Prawn and Crab Spaghetti recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pasta