About 1/2 cup
How to cook Korean Dried Anchovy Condiment
- 1/2 cup dried anchovies, 1 to 1 1/2 inches long
- 3 teaspoon corn oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon gochu jang (Korean red chili pepper paste)
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Korean sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Put the oil in a skillet, add the garlic, and stir-fry over low heat for a few seconds. Add the anchovies and mix well. Add the soy sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute to ensure that the mix is uniform. Add the gochu jang in the center of the skillet and mix.
- Add the scallions and sugar and stir-fry for 1 minute, mixing and tossing. Stir in the sesame oil and seeds and remove from the heat. Serve at room temperature with any Korean foods.
The Korean Dried Anchovy Condiment recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Korean name for this recipe is Myulchi Bokkeum
This recipe for Korean Dried Anchovy Condiment serves/makes: About 1/2 cup
The Korean Dried Anchovy Condiment (Myulchi Bokkeum) recipe is adopted from The Korean Kitchen by Copeland Marks 1993.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed