How to cook Korean Noodles with Shrimp and Tofu
- 1/3 pound shrimps
- 1 pound noodles
- 3 ounces tofu, cut in cubes
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 sweet pepper, cut
- 2 chili peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 ounces mushrooms, cut
- Cook the noodles according to instructions on the package. In the meantime, fry the onions, chili peppers, sweet pepper and garlic a few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and fry 2 minutes more.
- Add the shrimps and fry 2 more minutes; stir in the tomatoes, soy sauce and tofu and heat well.
- Stir in the noodles finally.
The Korean Noodles with Shrimp and Tofu recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Korean Noodles with Shrimp and Tofu serves/makes: 4
The Korean Noodles with Shrimp and Tofu recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta