How to cook Korean Oyster Soup
- 8-10 oysters
- 1/3 Korean radish, sliced into long thin shreds
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/5 teaspoon pepper
- Boil 4 cups of water with sliced Korean radish for 10 minutes.
- Add oysters and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add salt, soy sauce, pepper and green onion to the soup and boil 2 more minutes.
The Korean name for the Oyster Soup recipe is Gul Guk
. If you are a seafood lover, you will enjoy Oyster soup. You can feel fresh flavor of oysters. The Oyster Soup recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Korean Oyster Soup serves/makes: 2
The Korean Oyster Soup recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew