How to cook Korean Soyabean Sprout Soup
- 6-7 large Korean dried anchovies (myeol chi)
- 1 cup soyabean sprouts, cleaned
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 4 cups water
- In a pot, add Korean dried anchovy (myeol chi) to a cold water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add soy bean sprouts, cover lid, cook for 10-15 minutes.(Don't open it!)
- Add salt and green onion and serve hot.
The Korean name for the Soyabean Sprout Soup recipe is Kong Na Mul Gook
. Kong Na Mul Gook is a typical Korean everyday soup. If anyone make delicious kimchi and this soyabean sprouts soup they are good at Korean cooking...
Before add soyabean sprouts, take out anchovies if you'd like clean soup. Anchovies tend to beak after a while. Or you can leave if you're gonna eat them. It's your choice!
This recipe for Korean Soyabean Sprout Soup serves/makes: 2
The Korean Soyabean Sprout Soup recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew