How to cook Lebanese Whitefish Salad
- 1 pound whitefish fillets
- 2 green sweet peppers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 20 olives, pitted and cut
- 2 eggs, boiled 10 minutes
- Handful cilantro, cut
- Handful dill, cut
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roast the peppers at 425°F (220°C) in the oven until their skin turns black. Peel them and cut them into strips.
- Poach the whitefish 10 minutes, cut it into bite-size pieces.
- Whisk for the dressing the olive oil with the lemon juice and pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix the poached whitefish with the peppers, onion, olives, eggs and cilantro and dill.
- Pour the dressing on top and toss the salad.
The Lebanese Whitefish Salad recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Lebanese Whitefish Salad serves/makes: 6
The Lebanese Whitefish Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Salad
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian