How to cook Lemon Crumb Sole Fillets
- 4 sole (substitute: flounder, red snapper, catfish, cod or any other white fish) fillets, about 5 ounces each
- 4 slices thinly sliced white bread
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons coarse grained Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine the bread and lemon zest in a food processor; pulse to form coarse crumbs. Mix together the mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray. Sprinkle both sides of the sole fillets with the salt and pepper and place them in the pan.
- Brush with the mustard mixture; top with bread crumbs, pressing down so that the crumbs adhere. Spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Bake until the coating is golden and the fish just opaque in the center, about 8 minutes.
- Serve the Lemon Crumb Sole Fillets hot.
The Lemon Crumb Sole Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
Calories 203, Calories From Fat (13%) 27, Total Fat 2.93g, Saturated Fat 0.62g, Cholesterol 68.29mg, Sodium 450.68mg, Potassium 560.85mg, Carbohydrates 13.51g, Dietary Fiber 0.97g, Sugar 1.21g, Net Carbohydrates 12.55g, Protein 29.16g.
WW POINTS: 4.5
This recipe for Lemon Crumb Sole Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Lemon Crumb Sole Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked