How to cook Lemon Fried Perch
- 2 pounds yellow perch fillets or other fish fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Thaw frozen fillets. Cut into serving-size portions.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fish and let stand 10 minutes, turning once.
- Combine egg and salt. Roll fillets in flour and dip in egg.
- Fry immediately in hot fat at moderate heat until brown on one side; turn carefully and brown the other side.
- Cooking time approximately 6 to 8 minutes depending on thickness of fish fillets.
The Lemon Fried Perch recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Lemon Fried Perch serves/makes: 6
The Lemon Fried Perch recipe is adopted from My Favorite Recipes By Helen J. Moncrief - 2006.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed