How to cook Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Extra parsley for garnish
- Add the fettuccine to a pot of boiling water and cook for 11 minutes or until al dente.
- While pasta cooks, heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, olive juice and 3 tablespoons of butter and parsley.
- Cook for 1-2 more minutes on low heat until shrimp is heated through. Remove from heat.
- Drain fettuccine, return to pan and stir in the last tablespoon of butter.
- Transfer fettuccine to skillet with shrimp and sauce. Mix together. Salt to taste.
- Garnish Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine with extra parsley and serve immediately.
The Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine
recipe easy to cook and so good! Lemon, garlic, and red pepper flakes bring a punch of flavor to this quick and easy shrimp pasta recipe!
This recipe for Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine serves/makes: 2 servings
The Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta