How to cook Lemon Grilled Orange Roughy
- 4 orange roughy fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 4 slices lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon rind, lemon juice, thyme, salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Marinate orange roughy fillets in mixture for 30 minutes.
- Grill orange roughy fillets 4 to 6 minutes on each side until flaky.
- Baste often while cooking.
- Garnish grilled orange roughy fillets with lemon.
This recipe for Lemon Grilled Orange Roughy serves/makes: 4
The Lemon Grilled Orange Roughy recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled