4 (about 1 1/4-cup)
How to cook Lemon Pesto Capellini with Shrimp
- 1 (12-ounce) package ready to cook shrimp
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta (capellini)
- 1 (7-ounce) container refrigerated pesto, room temperature
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 1/3 ounces (1/3 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package, adding shrimp during last 2 minutes of cooking time. Cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, combine pesto, cream and lemon peel; mix well.
- Drain pasta and shrimp. Add to pesto mixture; toss gently to mix. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
The Lemon Pesto Capellini with Shrimp recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Lemon Pesto Capellini with Shrimp serves/makes: 4 (about 1 1/4-cup)
The Lemon Pesto Capellini with Shrimp recipe is adopted from the Pasta - 1996.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta