How to cook Lemon Shells Stuffed with Abalone
- 1 pound cooked abalone, diced
- 1 medium cucumber
- 6 large lemons
- 3 tablespoons grated white radish
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Slice one end off of each lemon and save the end. Scoop out the pulp. If the lemon will not stand upright, with the open end up, cut a thin slice off the other end to level it.
- Peel the cucumber and chop it coarsely. Combine the diced abalone and cucumber with the grated radish, rice vinegar, sugar and soy sauce. Season with salt.
- Toss well, then stuff into the lemons. Cover them with their "lids" and serve on small saucers.
The Lemon Shells Stuffed with Abalone recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Lemon Shells Stuffed with Abalone serves/makes: 6 servings
The Lemon Shells Stuffed with Abalone recipe is adopted from The Abalone Lover's Cookbook by Jeri Siegel and Michael Hill.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked