4 - 6
How to cook Lemony Broiled Flounder
- 2 small flounder, cleaned and dressed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place flounder on individual pieces of aluminum foil.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush flounder inside and out with sauce.
- Preheat oven and broil about 4 inches from heat source for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Baste flounder once during broiling, but do not turn.
This recipe for Lemony Broiled Flounder serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Lemony Broiled Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled