How to cook Lemony Sea Bream
- 1 large sea bream (pinkish if possible)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Salt, pepper and flour sea bream.
- Line the bottom of an oven-safe dish with lemon slices.
- Arrange sea bream on top of lemon slices.
- Top fish with remaining lemon slices.
- Sprinkle with a little oil (enough for fish not to stick to the dish).
- Bake into a preheated 425°F (220°C) oven until fish is golden brown.
This recipe has made it possible for someone who does not like fish to change his mind.
This recipe for Lemony Sea Bream serves/makes: 2
The Lemony Sea Bream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked