4 - 6
How to cook Lettuce Camomile with Shad Roe
- 1 set of shad roes
- 1/2 pint mayonnaise
- 1or 2 heads of lettuce
- 1 slice of onion
- Wash the roes, cover with boiling salted water and simmer for twenty minutes.
- Drain and put away in a cold place.
- Just before serving remove the skin from the roes, cut in thin slices or in dice.
- Put one slice of onion in the center of the salad dish, arrange around it cups or nests of crisp lettuce leaves.
- Put a large tablespoon of the shad roe in each lettuce cup, with some of the mayonnaise on the top.
- The cut up shad roe may be served with a French dressing if liked.
The Lettuce Camomile with Shad Roe a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
This recipe for Lettuce Camomile with Shad Roe serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Lettuce Camomile with Shad Roe recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shad
Preparation Method: Salad