How to cook Linguine with Lobster and Peppers
- 3 cups cooked lobster, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 to 8 Holland reds, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Grated skin of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, basil, or mint
- 1 pound linguine, cooked and drained
- Coarse salt
- Lemon wedges
- In skillet, heat 1/4 cup oil over medium heat. Add chiles and garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Stir in lobster and cook 1 minute longer. Add tomato, lemon skin, parsley, and remaining 1/4 cup oil and cook just until heated through.
- Pour over hot cooked linguine, season to taste with salt, and toss thoroughly.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
The Linguine with Lobster and Peppers recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
It is cheaper to buy lobster tails than whole lobsters, as there is not too much meat to eat in a whole lobster once everything else has been discarded.
This recipe for Linguine with Lobster and Peppers serves/makes: 6
The Linguine with Lobster and Peppers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Pasta