How to cook Live Oysters in Balsamic Vinegar
- 24 live oysters
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Mix together sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
- Shuck oysters, leaving the oyster in the cupped half of the shell. Arrange on a platter of crushed ice.
- Put a teaspoon of the balsamic vinegar mixture on each oyster. Sprinkle red pepper and green onion over all.
- Serve the Live Oysters in Balsamic Vinegar, making sure that the oysters are kept cool.
The Live Oysters in Balsamic Vinegar recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Live Oysters in Balsamic Vinegar serves/makes: 24 oysters
The Live Oysters in Balsamic Vinegar recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked