How to cook Live Oysters with Chive Sauce
- 4 live oysters on the half shell
- 2 ounces cream
- 1 ounce chives, cut in small pieces
- Pinch of red peppercorns
- 1 ounce salmon caviar (optional)
- Reduce cream in a saucepan; add chives and peppercorns.
- Spoon this chive sauce on the oysters and garnish with salmon caviar.
The Live Oysters with Chive Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Live Oysters with Chive Sauce serves/makes: 1 serving
The Live Oysters with Chive Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked