How to cook Lobster Appetizer
- 1 pound lobster meat (from live lobsters or lobster tails)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Pinch of salt
- 6 leaves butter or Boston lettuce, to serve
- Cut lobster meat into bite size pieces.
- In wok over medium, heat and cook wine, juice, oil, and zest for 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add lobster and a pinch of salt. Stir fry for 2 minutes or until lobster is opaque. Chill for 1 hour.
- Place lettuce leaves in small bowls and top with lobster mixture.
The Lobster Appetizer recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Lobster Appetizer serves/makes: 6 servings
The Lobster Appetizer recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Appetizer