4 - 6 servings
How to cook Lobster Avocado Salad
- 2-3 cups cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped coarsely
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- 4-5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam shrimp till they turn pink and are all cooked.
- Add crab meat to a big bowl.
- Add chopped onion and mix very well. Add the avocado and eggs.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Mix very gently until everything is well combined.
- Serve the Lobster Avocado Salad chilled with bread, crackers and so on.
- Bon appetit!
The Lobster Avocado Salad
is a really easy salad - the only real work is when you are steaming and shelling the lobster from scratch.You could skip this step and make it really easy by just buying the cooked, shelled lobster from a store.
The lobster meat can be substituted for steamed shrimp, canned crab or cooked monkfish or white fish - it will be just as tasty. You can also combine a few of the above seafood to make this salad.
This recipe for Lobster Avocado Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Lobster Avocado Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Salad