How to cook Lobster Cocktail
- 1/4 cup cooked lobster meat, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- Salt, to taste
- To prepare the Lobster Cocktail - season lobster meat with tomato ketchup, Sherry wine, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, chopped chives, and salt to taste.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve in cocktail glasses.
The Lobster Cocktail recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Lobster Cocktail serves/makes: 1 serving
The Lobster Cocktail recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked