How to cook Lobster Gazpacho
- 2 Maine lobsters (about 1 pound each), cooked, chilled, minced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 small jalapeno chile, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Adjust seasonings, add chile to taste.
- Let sit 4 hours to blend flavors.
- Correct seasonings and serve in well-chilled bowls.
The Lobster Gazpacho recipe easy to prepare and so good!
is a cold Spanish tomato-based raw vegetable soup, originating in the southern region of Andalusia. Gazpacho
is widely consumed throughout Spain, neighboring Portugal (where it is known as gaspacho) and parts of Latin America. Gazpacho
is mostly consumed during the summer months, due to its refreshing qualities.
This recipe for Lobster Gazpacho serves/makes: 4
The Lobster Gazpacho recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew