6 - 8 servings
How to cook Lobster Lasagna
- 1 lobster, cooked and shelled
- 6-8 shrimp (prawns), shelled
- 12 sheets lasagna
- 2 pounds tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 ounces mozzarella, in slices
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- Fresh milled black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- Stir fry the lobster 5 minutes, add tomatoes and fry 3 minutes more.
- Add the shrimp and fresh milled black pepper.
- Melt butter on a low fire, add the flour and cook slowly for five minutes.
- Add wine and milk, heat till the boiling point, then slowly simmer until sauce is smooth. Dissolve the Parmesan in the sauce.
- Make layers of lobster mixture, cheese sauce and lasagna. End with sheets of lasagna and one layer of cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle a little chopped parsley. Put the mozzarella on top.
- Bake the lasagna 40 minutes in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before cutting.
The Lobster Lasagna recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Lobster Lasagna serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Lobster Lasagna recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked