2 - 4
How to cook Lobster Milanese
- 2 cooked lobsters (about 1 pound each), meat removed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/4 cup brandy, heated
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 cup lobster stock
- 4 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 12 ounces cooked angel hair pasta
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat and saute lobster meat with shallots for 2 minutes.
- Ladle warmed brandy into the pan, remove pan from heat and ignite alcohol with a match. Return pan to heat and let flames die out. Simmer a moment.
- Add heavy cream, paprika, and lobster stock. Boil down until reduced by half and sauce has thickened slightly. Fold in Gorgonzola cheese. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with angel hair pasta. Pile pasta into warmed pasta bowls, make a well in the center of pasta and spoon in lobster sauce.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
The Lobster Milanese recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Lobster Milanese serves/makes: 2 - 4
The Lobster Milanese recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - November 2003.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Pasta