How to cook Lobster Normandy
- 3 cups cooked lobster, cut in medium-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups cream
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry, optional
- Buttered bread crumbs
- Melt butter, add flour and garlic. Cook until golden.
- Scald cream and add slowly; add remaining ingredients, except lobster and bread crumbs. Cook slowly for 5 minutes.
- Butter a 12x8x2-inch casserole. Place lobster meat in casserole, pour sauce over, and sprinkle the buttered crumbs over all.
- Bake 20 minutes in a 375°F (190°C) oven until hot and brown.
The Lobster Normandy recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
The historic region of Normandy (French: Normandie) is located in northern France.
This recipe for Lobster Normandy serves/makes: 6 servings
The Lobster Normandy recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked