4 - 6 servings
How to cook Lobster Salad
- Chilled tail and claw meat of 3 cooked lobsters
- 3 celery stalks, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup or chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, or to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brandy, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop the lobster meat into bite-sized chunks and add the celery.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Season to taste.
- Pour half or more of the mixture depending on taste, over the lobster. Chill.
- Serve the Lobster Salad as a sandwich on crusty French Bread or over freshly chopped lettuce and tomatoes.
The Lobster Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Lobster Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Lobster Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Salad