How to cook Lobster Salad Sandwich
- 1 1/4 ounces cooked lobster meat (You can steam fresh lobsters and dice the meat into chunks when cool.)
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices cheese (I used Land O Lakes Cheese)
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 4 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Prepare your bread by buttering one side of it and placing it butter side down on a flat top or hot saute pan.
- Place two slices of cheese on each side and let melt.
- To make the lobster salad, in a medium bowl fold together the lobster meat, lemon juice and zest, and celery.
- Add 1/4 cup of mayonnaise and slowly fold. This is done totally by feel and you'll need to add just enough mayonnaise until the lobster meat holds together.
- Place lobster salad on bread and close sandwich.
- Serve the Lobster Salad Sandwich with fresh celery.
- Bon appetit!
The Lobster Salad Sandwich
recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Lobster Salad Sandwich serves/makes: 2 sandwich
The Lobster Salad Sandwich recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Sandwich